Monday, January 26, 2009

They Call Her Chuck

After eight months, I've finally completed my first scrapbook page about Charlotte. I had a plan in mind for a while and am happy to say that it came out as close to what I'd envisioned in my head as I think is possible. The scan is a bit blurry, but that's it pictured below (click to enlarge).



The journaling reads: I really find it quite amusing that even with those cute round cheeks, those pretty blue eyes and that adorable pink tutu, the nickname that has stuck most is Chuck. I’d always envisioned calling her Charlie, and while some people do, it’s never seemed quite right to me. Chuck just seems to fit her somewhat contrary personality so much better, much to Gramma’s chagrin.

7 comments:

Jo said...

Great layout. I love the colors. Did you make the blue background paper or did you buy it somewhere? It's -super- cute.

marie said...

I love the layout - hope it's the first of many!
I have not - nor will I ever - call her CHUCK!

Katie said...

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

Jo - I made the blue background paper using Word Art and a bunch of different fonts.

Regina said...

Katie, your page looks great! My scrapbooking ends up looking like giant picture collages. So I'm always wow-ed my pages like these. It took me a second to realize all of Charlotte's nicknames are in the background. That's a great touch! Keep it up my friend!!

mean mom productions said...

oh my I could just snuggle her! Great page.

Mandy said...

It does look great Katie!

Denise said...

Love the layout. "Chuck" is adorable!

Have a great day, Denise

(found your blog on 2peas)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP