Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Style

Is it horribly pathetic that my two year old has more style than me? I mean, even with crazy slept on hair, the girl still looks good.


I wish I could pull off jeggings (imported from England jeggings at that) and suede sandals, complete with tired old blankie and chipping toenail polish.


And the eyes. My goodness, that girl's eyes. Lately she gets more comments on them than her hair.


But just so you have proof that it's not all glamour and cuteness... an outtake.


Ahhh, at least this eyes half open in photos thing is something we share!!


P.S. Did you enter my giveaway? There's three ways to enter and the deadline is Sunday at midnight.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Such a cutie!

marie said...

Love those jeggings! Charlotte you look good!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP