Tuesday, November 16, 2010

American Pickers


How have I missed this show for so long? Oh, I know... it's not on the DIY network, but rather the History (blech) Channel. Luckily, you can also catch full episodes online.

Have you seen it before? Do you love the idea of digging through an old barn and finding a steal as much as I do? Well, minus the spiders, snakes and general ick.


P.S. Want to see some other great picks? (Yup, I embrace the cheeseball.) Check out the new stuff posted over at Potential Projects.

2 comments:

Ann @ I blog, therefore I am. said...

I drool over the places they go into. I love this show.

Libbie said...

I do like watching this but I learned never to watch it with my dad...he makes all these comments about, :now they have to split it in half...they can't make money off that stuff...They make their living off this show!" He is pretty hard to watch any show with :) But I love the guy :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP