Monday, May 9, 2011

This Week's Menu {5/9} + A New Momma

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I enjoyed a day of DIYing around the house, to include some time spent in my yard with both my mom and my daughter. Lots of fun!! Grocery shopping hasn't been done yet, but the meals for the week have been planned:

Monday - Chicken & Vegetable Rice Bake
Tuesday - Unstuffed Cabbage
Wednesday - Pancakes
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Saturday - Tuna Casserole

In light of Mother's Day, I thought I'd share some photos of another momma around our house. We've got a robin's nest in one of the trees in our backyard. The other day we spied a few downy feathers and tiny beaks peeking out from it. I grabbed a ladder, perched on top and did my best to get some semi-clear photos of the momma and babies.

2 comments:

marie said...

Great photos of he new "momma" - love the last one!
I had fun yesterday...your yard is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm thinking a lot of summer visits in my future...I could look at the flowers and shrubs forever!

Jo said...

Aww, I love pics of mommy and baby birds. We had a nest outside our house last year, but she hid the nest so far inside the bush that I couldn't get clear pictures, so this is a treat. :-)

I think my favorite part is how big the baby's mouth gets when he or she is about to get food.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP