Monday, May 2, 2011

This Week's Menu {May 2} + The Royal Wedding

First off, is it really May already? It can't be. That means Charlotte turns 3 in less than 2 weeks and her party is in less than 3 weeks. I'm not ready for either of those things. But, time keeps moving forward, so here we go with this week's menu:

Monday - Stuffed Green Peppers
Monday - Grecian Spaghetti
Monday - Ham & Eggs
Monday - Leftovers
Monday - Baked Potatoes & Soup
Monday - Dinner Out!!

And now, onto the important stuff. The Royal Wedding. It was beautiful, wasn't it? I loved Kate's dress and thought it was great that she went with something so classic instead of something on trend. We watched the event in the evening, in my horribly lit family room, so the photo isn't great, but here's what our setup looked like:


I wasn't kidding when I said that Mark's mum sent over tons and tons of stuff (remember, you can still snag some on my giveaway). We enjoyed cupcakes, strawberries & cream and a host of other Brit-centric goodies. Charlotte even enjoyed watching the princess get married, although I think she was hoping it was her instead.

2 comments:

sara said...

Well...Harry is still single so maybe :)

**MIGNONNE** said...

Oh my goodness how fun! It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't help but tear up. Kate looked lovely and William handsome. It was such a special day!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP