Thursday, September 22, 2011

Giant Plans

Have you seen this? Emily Henderson, of Secrets from a Stylist fame, has put up a challenge. A big, huge, giant challenge.


The challenge is to decorate a dollhouse. Any variety - big or small. Any style - contemporary, eclectic, traditional, whatever suits you. Bloggers can share their progress and their final results online (or in person if you're in the LA area) and we can all enjoy having created something fun together. Here's what Emily had to say about it:


I, for one, am in. The challenge deadline is December 15, which will be perfect timing for me to decorate a dollhouse for Charlotte for Christmas. It won't be anywhere near as stylish as what the ladies involved in this challenge will put out (seriously, go check out the list), but it'll be just right for me. And for Charlotte.

Are you going to take part?

3 comments:

marie said...

You can do this!! I can just see Charlotte playing with her doll house...she will love it!

Let me know if I can help at all.

Bubby Makes Three said...

Oh cool! I love Emily, love her show, love everything about her really -- incuding this idea!!! Thanks for alerting me, definitely one to think about!!!

sara said...

What a fantastic idea. I wish I had time to join in!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP