Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Etsy Love: Halloween Party

My friends and I will be having a Halloween party this year. It'll be pretty low key and won't involve much in the way of favors, decorations, etc. Sure, I'll have a couple special touches for the evening, but I won't be devoting much time or money to the gathering. That said, I can't help but ogle the fun party supplies available on Etsy. Here's a collection that I'd use if I was going for a cute, kid-friendly party:


I lurve bright colors, so I searched for cheery, happy hues for this treasury. My favorite pieces are the magnets and the bewitching garland. Despite my plan not to purchase much for this party, those may make their way into my shopping cart anyway! :)

Are you having a Halloween party? Do you typically decorate in a cutesy way like this, or go for a ghoulish gala?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP