Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Secret's Out

I've been keeping a secret, and it's that as you read this my family is savoring the last day of our Disney World vacation. We're just finishing up eight wonderful days of fun at the Happiest Place on Earth. Anyone surprised? Yeah, I figured not. :)

We're not novices by any means (my 13th trip, Charlotte's 5th if you count in utero, everyone else is somewhere in between), but we did enjoy a few firsts this go around, mainly with meals. I mentioned all the yummy food we were eating in my last two menu posts and here's the rundown of our main meal of each day, complete with links to menus so you can drool over each and every option:

Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney
Everything Pop Food Court at the Pop Century Resort
Restaurant Marrakesh in the Moroccan Epcot Pavilion
California Grill at the Contemporary Resort
Columbia Harbour House in Magic Kingdom
Sci-Fi Dine In in Hollywood Studios
Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk Resort
Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast at the Contemporary Resort


My plan going in to this trip was to take photos of all my major sit-down meals, so check back next week to see if I accomplished my goal. And to see what are sure to be some adorable photos of Miss Charlotte visiting the House of Mouse!

1 comments:

marie said...

Thanks for keeping track of the eating highlights...looking forward to the photos!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP