Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion

I'm not too great at touting my virtues to others. I've never been the kind of worker to network and schmooze. It's just not who I am. But hyping my kid up... I'm great at that!! And that's what this post is all about. A few weeks ago I entered Charlotte in the Gap Casting Call. She didn't get chosen - apparently the judges are blind. So I went ahead and used the same photo to enter her in another contest. This one isn't so much about cuteness as it is about popularity. Whoever gets the most votes wins. And that's why I need you. If you love this photo as much as I do, or if you want me to win $100, or if you don't care but have 15 seconds to spare, please go vote. Thanks!!


LINK TO MPIX MOTHER'S DAY PHOTO CONTEST

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP