Monday, May 21, 2012

This Week's Menu {May 21} + Instagram Photos

Man, oh man. Last week was bad. We followed our meal plan for the first two days. Then everything became a mess. I'm not even sure why. But we're going to start where we left off, so here's the plan:

Monday - Chicken Caesar Salad
Tuesday - Minestrone Soup
Wednesday - Pork Chop Skillet
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Omelets & Blueberry Muffins
Saturday - Party Time!!

And, some Instagram photos from last week. I'll be sharing a few more tomorrow too.
popsicles for breakfast on her birthday // my ride home // babies
lunch with Oliver // adorable puppies // wide awake at 10pm

1 comments:

marie said...

Great photos...love the cute little people, but I gotta say, I think those puppies win the prize for overall cuteness!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP