Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September PhotoADay Recap

Eeesh, last month was awful for me in terms of completing Fat Mum Slim's PhotoADay Challenge. I'm not sure what my deal was, but I couldn't remember to get photos for 10 of the days. Nevertheless, here are my photos from September:


father // bright // every day // at night // most weekends
black & white // hero // together // table // favorite
price // underneath // man-made // up // before bedtime
3 things // near // love/hate // a good thing // errand

In spite of my not being able to get my act together, you should consider joining in on the challenge! Whether you share them through Instagram, Facebook, a blog or just keep them to yourself, it's a fun way to capture your days. Here's a link to the October challenge.

1 comments:

marie said...

I enjoy your daily photos....and I hope you're successful in keeping up with October photos!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP