Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend Plans

What's on your to do list for this weekend? I had planned to work on Saturday and hang out with the kidlet on Sunday. But then this happened:



Many Eastern states have been hit hard with torrential rains. This includes Virginia, one the states in the claims zone that I do insurance claims for. As a result, our property reps have been hit hard with claims and I've volunteered to help out with "cat duty". I'll be spending Sunday (from 7am to 7pm - ick!!) in the office making phone calls. I figure the extra pay I'll be getting will be needed in order to meet the kiddo's Christmas expectations.

So, what's your plan for this weekend?

1 comments:

marie said...

I get to sit in a church cafeteria selling (hopefully) handmade goodies at a craft show on Saturday and Sunday I get to play with that cute little "kidlet" that you mentioned!

Have fun on the phone!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP