Monday, May 17, 2010

Backyard Fun

Charlotte and I took an outing to Walmart today. Just an FYI - I don't recommend it. A kid who didn't really want to sit in a cart plus rain multipled by the craziness that is Walmart is not the best plan. But, I digress... here's what we picked up:

An underbed storage contained with locking lid.


A couple sand toys (we got all flat toys so they could be stored right in the box).


And a boatload of play sand.


Now if the rain would just go away we could test our purchases!!

1 comments:

marie said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun was bought today ~ I can't wait to hear how much she loves it!
I hope you're have a great mommy/Charlotte day ~ inspite of Walmart!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP