Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Celine vs. Josh

With some long distance shopping trips (hello outlet malls!) and Christmas light viewings, we've spent a fair amount of time in the car lately. And usually we have Christmas music playing in the background. There's some atrocious Christmas music out there (ahem... most anything written in the past decade or so), so we spend lots of time jumping from station to station. Every now and then you get a couple good songs in a row and just a few days ago I happened to hear my favorite song twice, by different artists on different stations. Do you love these renditions as much as I do?





My favorite Christmas song for sure. And perhaps my favorite song in general. And while I usually prefer to listen to a male voice over a female voice, I have to give the edge to Celine on this one. How about you?

2 comments:

Jacqi said...

This is my favorite Christmas song and in general as well.

marie said...

My favorite Christmas song too. But I think I prefer Josh over Celine.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP