Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Disney World Christmas

It's one of my personal goals to visit Walt Disney World at least once during each month of the year. I'm well on my way, having crossed January, March, April, May, June, August, September, October and December off the list. That leaves February, July and November for anyone not able to keep track. And while I'm a Disney purist, and appreciate seeing Cinderella's Castle without any extra decoration, there is something to be said for how the World gears up for the Christmas season.


I mean, have you ever seen lights so spectacular?!

Photo Credit: Don Sullivan's Flickr

4 comments:

sara said...

Wow. Even in pictures that's amazing. I can't imagine it in real life!

And I can't remember if I've told you or not yet, but the picture of Charlotte eating her cake in your header is the single greatest cake smash picture ever!

marie said...

Beautiful!
I don't remember it looking quite so spectacular!!

Jacqi said...

I just told Kevin. "We NEED to go to Disney when the lights are up - it's a NEED."

Anonymous said...

Ahlamkhader

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP