Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Mosaic About Me: Revisited

About a year and a half ago I posted a mosaic of images about me. I thought it was high time to see how my mosaic changed over time. Here's the result:


You can make a mosaic of your own by doing a Flick search for the answer to each of the following questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Dream vacation?
6. Favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. One word to describe you?

Any guesses as to what my answers were? And how did your mosaic turn out?

2 comments:

sara said...

Such a cool idea. I may have to do this one!

Ann @ I blog, therefore I am. said...

So, do I search for my answers to those questions? Like just type in french fries when I search flickr and save the image? Cool idea.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP