Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Week's Menu {Jan 17}

Yes, I realize it's actually the 18th, but yesterday's post got superceded by anniversary musings, so I'm back today with what I hope will be my regular Monday post. The menu for the week. Now that I have a new stove I'm ready to start making some meals. And since our new kitchen is not as well-configured as our last, and pretty lacking in pantry storage, we'll have to be smart in how we plan out our dinners. We're still settling in, so this week looks pretty boring, but here's the plan:

Monday - Spaghetti with fresh string beans
Tuesday - Brats & tater tots (Mark's cooking!)
Wednesday - Baked potatoes & salad
Thursday - Pizza with broccoli
Friday - Eggs & waffles (I'll be away at a church function, so it's just Mark and Chuckles)
Saturday - Grilled Ham & Cheese with tomato soup



So what's on your menu for the week? I could certainly use some new ideas!!

Photo Credit: Veerle H.'s Flickr

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP