Monday, July 18, 2011

This Week's Menu {7/18} + A Taste

Yay for my brother, who got my laptop fixed without me having to spend a penny! Here's hoping the fresh updates keep it kicking for a while to come!! And now we're back to the regular swing of things. Here's this week's menu:

Monday - Unstuffed Cabbage
Tuesday - Pizza
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken & Hot Crash Potatoes
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Steak & Salad
Saturday - Ham & Cheese Sandwiches

Charlotte and I just got back from a quick trip to the beach. And our entire family did some other fun things during my blogging break (including a bit of DIY), so I've got lots of photos to share. Here's a quick taste of what's to come:

2 comments:

marie said...

That's the saddest ice cream eating face I've ever seen! The cutest too!

Scrap for Joy said...

Quick Charlotte...lick it before it drips! I bet I said that 1,000,000 times to my kids when they were little. Ice cream cones are so much fun...but really messy, too! I still prefer a cone over a dish.
Have a good Monday!
Joyce

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP