Thursday, September 29, 2011

Par-Tay

Amanda (my sister) and I were just taking about how we need to have more get-togethers and parties with our friends. We've brainstormed a bit and will definitely be having a Halloween bash, a Secret Santa party and some other fun events into next year. I was craving some more ideas though, so I did a little Pinterest searching for inspiration and found this:


Is it just me, or does it make you beyond happy just to look at that moodboard? It's got to be on the sweetest things I've ever seen. You can check out the sources here, the actual party here, and an Etsy treasury I happened to make using the same color scheme here.

Do you have any parties in the works? Or maybe some great inspiration images to share? Do tell.

2 comments:

sara said...

totally makes me happy. love love love the round balloons

SingleMama said...

The cupcakes are too cute!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP