Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Off

I don't know about you, but I'm excited to have a day off. Even though it doesn't really equate to a break -- I'm an insurance claims adjuster and accidents keep on happening, so it just means more work on Tuesday -- it's nice to be able to spend a little time with family today. We'll be boxing up the rest of our Christmas decorations and just hanging out. And we're taking Charlotte for a haircut, which she's truly excited about, unlike every other time we've gone, as evidenced by these photos from her first trim:


I hope you enjoy the day!

1 comments:

marie said...

She looks a bit skeptical in the second one.
I'm sure it must be the lollipops that convinced her that haircuts are fun!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP