Monday, April 2, 2012

This Week's Menu {4/2}

Well, I'm back at work today, which means I didn't win the lottery over the weekend. :( I was hopeful when they said one of the three winners was in Maryland, but alas, it wasn't me. Whomp, whomp, whomp. So to the normal grind it is. Here's the menu for the week:

Monday - BLTs with Eggs
Tuesday - Tuna Casserole
Wednesday - Pizza
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grecian Spaghetti
Saturday - Pulled Beef Sandwiches

And then come Sunday we'll be dining at my parents' for Easter supper. I hope the weather is beautiful so the kids can go egg hunting like they did last year.


P.S. Round 3 of March Madness voting ends tonight. Go make your picks!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP