Monday, April 23, 2012

This Week's Menu {4/23} + Instagram Photos

I think I jinxed things last week when I said playoff hockey messes with my meal plan. My beloved Red Wings are out (cue the super sad face), which means we're back to regular meal planning this week. Here's the goal:

Monday - Beef Tacos
Tuesday - Chicken & Pasta Bake
Wednesday - Minestrone Soup
Thursday - Margherita Pizza
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Pork Chop Skillet

And because I think these meal posts are super boring, and because I love Instagram so much, I've decided to start including some of photos from the previous week in this post. At least then they'll be pretty pictures to look at!

Chuck with her chucks // Barbie has awesome shoes too // Starbucks green tea
Gap Casting Call // Picnic at Charlotte's request // Silly face


P.S. Is it just me, or does the combo of the big eyes, pigtails near her ears and shadowed overlay in the last photo make her look a little like Dobby from Harry Potter?! Stick a fake nose on her and she'd be his doppelganger.

2 comments:

marie said...

I like the additon of the pretty pictures! About that "silly face" pic...yep, I see a little Dobby in there. Too funny!

Jo said...

Sounds like a good menu. I like the addition of the pictures too. I look through them on Facebook when I get a chance. It's so interesting to see what every day things you are taking pictures of. :-)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP