Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Resiliency


I'm so grateful for the resiliency of the human spirit. No doubt God is to thank for that wonderful part of our beings. And how amazing that he made himself evident even in those horrible days that followed September 11, 2001?! For the most part, I'll be spending today as I spend just about every day - working, caring for my family, and so on. There won't be an outward display that this day is any different than yesterday. Or tomorrow. But I'll certainly continue to think about and pray for those who were personally affected. Just as I did last year and each year before.

1 comments:

marie said...

Pretty amazing how that "cross" just kind of rose from the ruins.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP