Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mark It Off the List

I have high hopes that my blogging break will come to an end soon, mostly because I'm pumped to get back to the regular swing of things and be done with the boring stuff of preparing for our house to go on the market. I've got one huge burden crossed off my ever-growing to do list. The yard sale is done.

If you want all the juicy details, including how well we made out (my take came to almost $500!!!!) check out my mom's blog. She posted all about it right here.

The plans for next weekend? Painting. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Rhea Sunshine :) said...

Congrats! And I feel your pain... good luck with the painting! ;)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP