Thursday, September 23, 2010

Find Your Spot, Again

Over a year ago I took the Find Your Spot quiz that I happened upon out there on the interwebs. I figured that with us on the prowl for new digs now would be the perfect time for me to take it again (not that it'll have any impact on my hunt). Here are my results this go around:


I find it interesting that after choosing non-denominational Christian as my religion and selecting "My religious beliefs are an essential part of who I am, and I need a community of faith that shares my beliefs." as one of my responses, it would spit out Provo, Utah as my top spot. Nevertheless, here's what I found:
4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 4500 square feet (not a typo) and a view of the valley. But who wants that when I can get 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet and a view of the ghetto for the same price here?! No contest!

1 comments:

Val said...

But then you live in Utah. on purpose.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP