Monday, February 28, 2011

This Week's Menu {Feb 28} + Oscar Results

Last week was a big fat fail. I'm pretty sure we missed more days than we didn't. But I figure sometimes you have to mess up in order to stay on track later on. Right?!? Right. Here's hoping this week goes better:

Monday - Meatloaf
Tuesday - Grecian Spaghetti
Wednesday - Pulled Beef Sandwiches
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Ham & Eggs
Saturday - Chef Salad

The last time I mentioned making Grecian Spaghetti someone asked what it was, so I figured I'd share with the group. Basically you just saute some cubed chicken, red onions, broccoli and cauliflower and then mix it was thin spaghetti in a light sauce made of butter, parmesan and garlic. Yum!! I don't know what is particularly Grecian about it, but it's one of meals that my dad ate decades ago and tried to recreate from memory.

*

*

*

Did anyone else watch the Oscars last night? I made my predictions last week and managed a grade of B, correctly picking 4 out of the 5 top categories. (Let's ignore the fact that I only got 11 of the remaining 19 categories right.)

But more importantly, the fashion. I'm not sure about my favorites as I still need to view some more pictures since the tv coverage was less than stellar. But my least favorite were pretty clear. Melissa Leo (her doily/gold lame dress was as crazy as her acceptance speech), Nicole Kidman (seriously with those hip wings?!) and Reese Witherspoon (I'm pretty sure she got that dress as David's Bridal) definitely topped that list.



Who made your list?

1 comments:

marie said...

So how was the meat loaf today? The menu sounds good this week!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP