Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On the Home Front...

Things are slowly but surely moving along around the house. We painted our dining room and master bedroom (I'll share pictures soon), and have our eye on the kitchen and living room next. My mind has been moving a hundred different directions as I try to pick out curtains, light fixtures and more (which my mom and sister can attest to since they get multiple emails a day on this most pressing matter).

There's lots of stores out there to choose from, but as of late I've zeroed in on CSN Stores based on the recommendation of tons of other bloggers. They've got everything from wooden swing sets to sweet toddler beds (to include the one that Charlotte's currently using). With more than 200 stores to choose from, I'm bound to find the perfect curtains, light fixtures, etc for my space.


So check back soon to see what my selections are and how they look in the space. And by soon I mean the next few weeks, not the next few days. I'm too indecisive to get moving on anything that quickly! Although with a before picture like the one below, I've got a little more pep in my step than normal!!

1 comments:

sara said...

I love making those kinds of decisions despite the fact that they usually stress me out :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP