Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wiped Out

I got home from work yesterday, made dinner for the family, gave Charlotte a bath, and sat down in my bed to work on today's post and promptly fell asleep. Oops! I've been a little wiped out lately. Between fighting off strep throat, ear infections, and what I believe is now also a sinus infection (my recovery was slowed down because I accidentally left my antibiotics in the hotel in Michigan and so was without them for two days), and the craziness that comes with taking Charlotte to and picking her up from my sister-in-law's house (the regular babysitter is out of town), I'm feeling a little drained. I'm confident that next week will be a little better though! See you then!!

2 comments:

marie said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Jo said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky. Hope you are feeling 100% soon.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP