* "Oliver looks like a partner," she said after noticing Oliver's cowboy hat.
* "My mom call me monkey and baby... all the time," she sighed. (A note from me: This is totally true.)
* "Oliver is little. Charlotte is big. Chrissy is giant big."
* Charlotte said, "My friend God make pretty flowers," to which Chrissy questioned, "Your friend God makes pretty flowers?" She answered, "for me."
* "They're like wings. They can flap," Charlotte said as she folded down Oliver's ears.
* Mark called while on his way back from the store with Charlotte and said, "Someone said they want to go to the chicken nugget store." Charlotte piped in in the background, "It was me. Charlotte."
* Charlotte has watched a lot of Strawberry Shortcake recently, which explains this gem: "I'm Baby Strawberry. You're Momma Strawberry. Daddy is Daddy Strawberry. Chrissy is Sister Strawberry. Oliver is Brother Strawberry. Gina is Cucumber."