Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Mosaic About Me: Revisited... Again

Nearly two years ago I created a mosaic about myself in response to nine different prompts. I did the same thing about 18 months before that. I found it interesting to see how some things changed over time, while others remained exactly the same, so I've opted to continue with this tradition every year and a half or so.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite drink?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What is your favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. What is one word to describe you?

The instructions are pretty easy. Just ask yourself the questions listed above and then do a Flickr search for your response. Pick a photo that suits you and put them all together (in a mosaic or just a basic list). Simple and fun! Here's mine for 2012:



P.S. I want to point out, in regards to the photo in the lower left corner... I do not want to be a claims adjuster when I grow up (although I'm perfectly content to be one right now). I actually searched for organized and that crazy intersection just happened to be one of the photos that came up. Too funny!!

2 comments:

marie said...

So...Katie, Mexican, Green, Iced Tea, Cros-Country trip, Time with Charlotte, Organized (funny pic!), Family and Crafty. ????? How many did I get wrong? : )

sara said...

I forgot about these...I did one forever ago, wonder what would change on mine? The traffic pic is too funny. I'll have to she Husband (a former claims adjuster)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP