Monday, October 18, 2010

This Week's Menu {Oct 18}

I did fairly well with sticking to last week's menu, although things started to go to pot towards the end. There's been a lot going on lately - home inspection (went well), t-shirt making (cross that off the to do list) and newsletter creating (for my church). This week is set to be just as busy, if not busier, so here's the plan:

Monday - Stir Fry (at my parent's)
Tuesday - Frozen Pizza (for Mark & Charlotte, I'll be out of town for work)
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Tons of stuff from around The World (more about this later)
Saturday - Thanksgiving Dinner (more about this later too)


A sort of pathetic week, I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do. What are your meal plans for the week?

Photo Credit: dreamagicjp's flickr

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP