Some big name bloggers (Sherry, Katie, Ana and Erin) are doing another Pinterest Challenge this month. I had grand plans to get some fun stuff accomplished to share with the masses, but a little something I like to call "a self-diagnosed sinus infection" thwarted my plan. Instead here's a recap of some Pinterest-inspired projects I've completed in the past.
(Clockwise from top left: crate bookcase, Dad Rocks paperweight, apple print painting, marshmallow sculptures, cross stitch wall art)
And because I know I get a lot more accomplished when I have a plan, here's what I want to get done this month:
* Paint the dresser in the spare bedroom (pin inspiration)
* Hang artwork in Charlotte's bedroom (pin inspiration)
* Create a Thanksgiving tree (pin inspiration)
* Make a (possibly Christmas) dress for Charlotte (pin inspiration)
* Finish making cloth napkins (pin inspiration)
* Make a Christmas garland (pin inspiration)
* Plan out a Christmas countdown and related activities (pin inspiration)
What are you hoping to cross off your to do list this month?