1. Decorate for holidays other than just Christmas. ... Not accomplished yet, but I have plans for Halloween.
3. Enroll Charlotte in gymnastics/dance.
4. Learn more about Photoshop Elements.
6. Learn to crochet.
8. Learn to cook a good steak.
9. Have family photos taken. ... Scheduled to happen just before my birthday.
12. Organize all our bills and important documents.
15. Learn to style my hair in different ways.
17. Attend church regularly. ... We seem to go in spurts. I need to get better about this!
19. Lose at least 30 pounds.
20. Have a date night with Mark at least once a month.
25. Take walks as a family.
26. Read every book club book. ... Can't cross this one off for two more months, but I'm current!
27. Revamp a piece of furniture with paint. ... Coming soon. Hopefully. If it'll stop raining for more than 20 minutes at a time.
I've got 13 items left, far more than what I'd hoped to have remaining with less than 2 months to go. Some items I've just written off (coughcoughlosethirtypoundscough) but others are totally doable. There's actually at least four things on that list that I can virtually guarantee will get crossed off. So altogether not too bad.
How are your to do lists coming along?